I Discovered this Essential Oil blend this week:
Hey this week I discovered a wonderful oil. It smells amazing for this time of year. You can discover more about this remarkable oil by using the app, "Reference Guide for Essential Oils". I have attached a photo of this app at the bottom of this post.
- Idaho Balsam Fir - this oils brings health to the Respiratory, Nervous systems, Muscle and Bone health and Emotional Balance. Idaho Balsam Fir can create a feeling of grounding, anchoring and empowerment. It can stimulate the mind while allowing the body to relax. It has been described as appeasing, elevating and emotionally balancing.
- Coriander - this oils may help with the Digestive system and all Hormonal systems (which is a lot). Coriander is a known to be a gentle stimulant for those with low physical energy. It also helps one relax during times of stress, irritability, and nervousness. It may provide a calming influence to those from shock or fear.
- Bergamot - this oil promotes health with the Digestive system, Skin and Emotional balance. Bergamot may help relieve anxiety, depression, stress and tension. It is uplifting and refreshing.
- Frankincense - this oil has promoted health with a lot of areas of the body. It has been shown to promote health in the Immune and Nervous systems, Skin and Emotional balance.
- Idaho Blue Spruce - this oil promotes health in the Nervous and Respiratory systems as well as emotional balancing.
- Ylang ylang - this oil helps with health in the Cardiovascular and Hormonal systems as well as Emotional balance.
- Geranium - this oil has been known to promote health in many areas but the skin and emotional balance are a few.
As you can see, this blend has wonderful oils with amazing health possibilities.
To Your Health & Success!
PS. Here is the photo of the App.